1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling SKB Left Handed Trap Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TChaffin, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TChaffin

TChaffin TS Member

0   0   0

I am selling my SKB 85TTR. It is a combo with 32/34 and adjustable comb. It is left handed and has the tapered rib. I might have shot 5000 rounds through this gun. I bought it at the Grand two years ago but need the money. I have 14 chokes total for it:
    9 flush mount- TF, F, IMx2, M, LM, IC, SKx2
    5 extended comp n chokes- LF, IM, M, LM, IC

I hate to see this gun go but I am a high school senior and will be going off to college and wont be shooting. This gun is in good condition and is a sweet shooter. I have broken my highest score in singles with it, earned 2 1/2 yards, and my highest doubles with it.

I am askin $3,200 and can get pics later. If you have any questions just email me or text me at 6786331626, I can also send pics via cellphone.

2. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

0   0   0

Pics to cjashbeck@hotmail.com please

3. jeffbur

jeffbur TS Member

0   0   0

TChaffin,

Can you email me pictures of the gun?

Thanks
    -Jeff

4. TChaffin

TChaffin TS Member

0   0   0

I might have to hold off on selling the gun. I was told tonight that i was to hold off on selling it while my step mom thought it over. I am really sorry for the inconvenience and will let you know what my decision will be.

5. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

0   0   0

Good luck in college, and study hard. No inconvenience to us here. Rather see you stay in trap shooting.

6. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.