1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SELLING FOR A FRIEND???????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KK, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KK

KK TS Member

What's with all the guns on this site being sold for a friend. Does listing guns as being sold for a friend somehow absolve the seller of any responsibility or liablility involved with the sale? It doesn't seem like their could be that many gun owners that are so incompetent that they can't sell their own guns. Someone enlighten me, have I missed something I should know about selling guns! KK

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

lots of people couldnt or wont bother with internet stuff. I sell a lot of ebay items for friends. I also buy things online for friends.

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Maybe not every person that shoots trap views ts.com...

4. mizzmo

mizzmo Member

I've listed guns for friends because they ask me to. One didn't have time and one didn't have a computer. No other reason. Dan W.

5. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

Who really cares how a gun is listed? Not everyone has or wants a computer. If a friend can help another, why do you try to knock it? Most of the threads here seem to criticize someone or some organization. Hardly a day goes by that someone thinks it is his/her responibility to get in another person's business. My guess is that most of these postings are done by people who have the anonimity of hiding behind the computer screen. I wonder if they would stick their nose in another man's business if there were a chance of getting it broken? Just a thought.
    Tim Miller

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

My long time skeet and prairie dog shooting partner passed away a couple years ago and I have sold many of his guns here.

I am glad this site gives me the opportunity to help his widow. at least she won't get screwed over by some 15% commission lowballing Gander Mountain huckster.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.