1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling AR 15-Pulled

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by coalboss, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coalboss

coalboss Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

what make is the AR

2. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Ad is pulled....

3. calracer

calracer TS Member

0   0   0

What is this piece of crap doing on Trapshooters. This is about shotguns I thought? You make us look bad.Try some trap shooting, or sporting clays please.-paul

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Previous post from calracer??? Looks like he has seperate rules for himself?

Subject: O/T Which 22LR pistol ?
    Email: nouturn98@aol.com
    Date: 29-Mar-12

There are few, here is my list

1. M%W model 41 7"

2. Ruger "Govermen Model" Navy Seals use it for training.

3. High Standard "The Victor"
    Good Luck Yakima Man but I think it is worth more

5. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Paul,

Gotta call you on this one.

In the eyes of any 'anti-gunner' a gun is a gun is a gun.

If we do not hang together we shall each hang alone.

What's wrong with a shooter offering a perfectly legal shooting item for sale to other like-minded shooters?

It is your narrow minded view that the antis will use to shove gun control further down our throats. If you don't think they see your Remington 1100 with the exact same eyes they see an AR-15 you are naive.

Merry Christmas to all.

6. yakimaman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The AR is collecting dust because all I shoot is Trap and the occasional handgun.

7. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Paul is one of the reasons we are selling off our "Black Guns", before a unified Left passes laws restricting or banning them.

Paul, the disorganized Right will lose this fight, and clueless folks like you will help.

The traitorous left is ignorant and apathetic. They don't know and they don't care to know the difference between an AR-15 and an 1100 Trap.

The left will make fun of the disruptive retards on the right that help them with their agenda to destroy America from within.

The first thing they have to do is to disarm the citizenry. Once the Second Amendment is gone, all of the others will be at the discretion of the Govt'.

Thanks to fifth columnists like you, we will be subjects, like in England. We will be subject to the will of the Crown, or Govt'.

8. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

0   0   0

I would rather sale other types of guns and equipment to similar folks as me. Lighten up Paul..

9. SBray

SBray Active Member

0   0   0

Paul (calracer),

You are not behaving very rational.

Every type of legally purchased gun has been sold on this and every other gun site. The AR-15 is one of the best made rifles in the world. It stands to reason that it is one of the most popular rifles sold. Millions of gun enthusiasts enjoy shooting them in both target competition and hunting. Just because some coward recently used one to commit a terrible act does not make the gun evil.

As stated before, we all have to stick together. No matter if you shoot a Perrazi shotgun, a single action cowboy revolver, or competition target rifle, it is all sporting competition of some kind.

I ask all of my fellow gun enthusiasts to act responsible by handling your guns safely, and make sure each and every gun you own is properly secured when not in use.

Also, please take a few moments to give prayer or thought to the recent young victims, teachers, firemen, and their families.

God bless you all,

Steve

10. rivercityjeff

rivercityjeff Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Yakimaman good luck on your sale. Don't over look listing it on Gunsamerica. The ARs are on fire there! I'll probably list a Bushmaster. It was bought as an investment to help me upgrade my trap guns.

11. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

0   0   0

Paul......This web-site is TRAPSHOOTERS.com

Not TRAPSHOOTING.com

I think trapshooters are a very diverse group of people. Thats why we have category views. Lighten up.....Merry Christmas

Wayne

12. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Remember, when the bolt action rifle first arrived, it was somewhat shunned as non sporting. I guess hunters were into lever action and falling block actions during those days.

13. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sent you a pm. Thanks

Jerry Nickell

14. Redcobra

Redcobra Active Member

0   0   0

Put my AR HBAR that cost $1k up on a local shooting board for a lark at $1800. It was gone in 2 days. Yaki, Ask more for you rifle.

15. oz

oz Active Member

0   0   0

I would put it on ar15.com ar's are selling like hotcakes.

16. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

There was one for sale in the Amarillo paper today for $700, and some 30 rd. mags.

17. yakimaman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

18. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I come here primarily for trapshooting and shotgun sports in general. I have helped people, been helped by people, bought, sold and traded shotguns, shells and reloading stuff. I really enjoy Trap, Sporting clays and even skeet. But I am not a one trick pony, I am a Master class High power rifle competitor. Master PALMA and long range rifle. Also compete in IDPA, USPSA, and IHMSSA Pistol. I have enjoyed conventional bullseye and PPC pistol. I train firearms safety and hunter safety. Even gave collecting vintage arms a try. I have met at quite a few other people on this site that also participate in at least one other shooting activity. What the heck guys, does it make someone a lesser person because he enjoys more than 5 posts and a single trap? The man selling a rifle wasn't hurting anything.

19. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

0   0   0

Whats the big deal There are a lot of things listed on here that isnt related to just trap guns A lot of the posts are interesting. Some funny, some childish, I also shoot multiple sports Metallic silhouette, falling plates bowling pins, old west fast draw,not to mention coyote huntung and varmint hunting and others. Strange you list an ar and somebody squawks go figure

20. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Leo reminds me that before we go placing ourselves above those AR15 people, we must recall that a whole lot of competitive shooters are using rifles based on the AR15 platform. What was a 250 yard rifle is now performing well at very long distances.
    My point is that we can ALL, in no way, allow the camel to get its nose under the tent.
    We should all remember that our trap guns, in the eyes of the uninformed, are just as deadly as the dreaded "street sweeper", because, after all, they do shoot the same "bullets".
    Yes my trap shooting companions, the target is now squarely on YOUR chest.
    dju

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.