1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Selling a Lujtic for a friend price he should ask?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by woodski, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodski

woodski Member

0   0   0

I'm trying to help a friend who had a stroke set a price to sell his Lujtic model LTD single barrel shotgun. It was evidently made in 2000, paid $8000 then, it's a monogun with upgraded wood, not shot a great deal, very good shape and well taken care of and that's about as much as I know? I will try to get some pics but any ideas for now what it may be worth?
    Thanks, Bob

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Bob,

People will wan't to see a picture of the gun and any spec's that you or your friend may know. If things are a little sketchey just give Nadine a call. If you have the serial # she'll be able to tell you how it left the factory.

Info to post;

Barrel length and how it is choked. Whether or not the barrel has been ported. Pull or release trigger. Length of pull and whether or not there is any cast or palmswell.

Good luck and I hope this helps you out some.

ss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.