1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***** SELLER ALERT *****

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jamie65, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie65

jamie65 Member

I DID THE ULTIMATE NO NO . I SOLD AN ITEM TO TPK AND SENT THE ITEM TO HIM BEFORE I HAD CASH IN HAND (BIG MISTAKE)WELL HE HAS THE ITEM AND I HAVE AN EMPTY MAILBOX. TPK HAS FAILED TO RESPOND TO MY PM'S AND IF THIS POST FAILS TO GET ANY RESPONSE MY NEXT POST WILL CONTAIN THE NAME ,ADDRESS AND PHONE # HE SUPPLIED ME WITH. SO WATCH OUT WHEN MAKING ANY TRANSACTIONS WITH TPK.

2. jamie65

jamie65 Member

1 day short of 2 weeks.

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I like the fact that you write in upper case, and that you spell "sammmie"
    with 3 "m's" and that the only other posts you've had were some political crap 4 years ago.

Did he ask you to send the item before you received the money? Were you afraid
    he'd back out of the deal? Maybe he found he didn't have the money right away.
    Maybe he's been away from his computer; or sick; or who knows what.

Now you're going to "out" him. Wonderful. Give us your name while you're at
    it so we'll know not to buy anything from you.

4. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

You sent the item without payment? Your bad! As much as I would love to be able to trust evryone on this sight I will not nor expect shipment with out payment. I buy and sell on this sight all the time and yet to have any bad bad experiance.

Sorry Good luck You may have to take a road trip!

Jerry Lewis

5. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Your bad no money no ship, Not even God gets trust now a days. Hope it wasnt a big dollar item.

Jerry Lewis

6. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Your bad no money no ship, Not even God gets trust now a days. Hope it wasnt a big dollar item.

Jerry Lewis

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I would give it a little more time but my first thought was why did you send it out without the money when you did not know him? He only signed up here in Jan 2012 and has 16 posts so ???? I send things all the time but it is to members that I recognize as posters and trust them as they do me.

8. jamie65

jamie65 Member

dickgtax thanks for the kind words, i have only been a member of trapshooter for 3 months so i think you have me confused with someone else , so when you feel the need to toast someone at least get your facts straight before you open your mouth. you should thank me for posting in upper case can you imagine the crap that would of come out of your mouth if you had a problem reading my post /SAMMMIE

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This is a wonderful place. Just stay out of the AH farm.

HM

10. jamie65

jamie65 Member

thanks ,it does seem like a mine field.

11. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I'm not the one who was all set to slander someone in an open forum because some deal you carelessly made was delayed less than two weeks. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

12. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

On a more positive note I haven't been a member here long but have had three very good deals with two members on here. I'm thankful for the good members on here and for this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.