1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SELL/TRADE MODEL 1912 TRAP DIAMOND GRADE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bigd62, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigd62

bigd62 Member

0   0   0

I HAVE A DIAMOND GRADE MODEL 1912 WITH SERIAL NUMBER DATING THE GUN TO 1918. THE GUN IS IN GOOD SHAPE FOR ITS AGE. THE STOCK AND FOREARM IS VERY NICE WALNUT THERE ARE SOME SCRATCHES ON THE STOCK BUT STILL IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE FOR THE AGE OF THE GUN. THE BARREL IS 30" WAS MODIFED CHOKE BUT CHANGED TO IMPROVE CYLINDER AT THE FACTORY BY ORDER OF THE ORIGINAL OWNER BEFORE IT WAS BOUGHT AND IS MARKED ON BARREL. THE BARREL IS NICKEL STEEL. SOME BLUEING IS WORN FROM HANDLING AS THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL OWNERS PERSONAL QUAIL GUN. IT HAS A SOLID RIB ON BARREL. ASKING $1200 HUNDRED FOR GUN OR SAME AMOUNT TOWARDS A TRADE OF A NICE USED 682,CITORI PLUS, WOULD ALSO BE INTERESTED IN A100 OR 99 PLUS. HAVE HAD GUN APPRAISED AT $1500. HAVE PICTURES I CAN EMAIL OR WITH SOMEONES HELP IF I CAN EMAIL THE PICS TO SOMEONE TO POST FOR ME, WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE. WILL RESPOND TO ALL OFFERS. DAN

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

Dan, I can't help with pics but sure would like some. If you can get them email me.

PS Not a "tire_kicker".

Martin Wilbur

3. bigd62

bigd62 Member

0   0   0

MARTIN, TRIED TO SEND PICTURES BUT COULD NOT GET YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO WORK. DAN

4. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The reason his email address wont work for you is that you need to put an "@" where he has an "at". Try that and it might work. Rick ~~~Texas

5. bigd62

bigd62 Member

0   0   0

MARTIN FINALLY GOT PICTURES TO WORK YOU SHOULD HAVE THEM. THANKS RICK FROM TEXAS YOU WERE CORRECT. DAN

6. bigd62

bigd62 Member

0   0   0

MARTIN COULD NOT GET EMAIL TO WORK TRIED A COUPLE DIFFERENT THINGS BUT IT KEEPS COMING BACK UNDELIVERABLE. DAN

7. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

You have a PM with my address the exact way it is deliverable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.