1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SELL OUT last trap gun and MEC 9000 H

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Twinbirds, Sep 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

Selling last trapgun in my possession, Berreta 391 Tekny XTrap 32" tubed barrel comes with Berreta case and I/M tube. Stock has ben shortend to 14" pull, has 4 way adjustable factory comb kit. wood shows some stock dings ang rack scratches, barrel has small spot of bluing missing. Release trigger and part to return to pull & extra release trigger out of 390 will sell extra release trigger assembly separate Will sell gun and original trigger assembly release or pull parts for first $1000,buyer pays shipping and insurance,I will sell 390 release trigger assembly for $200, selling Mec 9000H(hyd unit)for $400 plus shipping. Gun sale will be my FFL to yours Varmint rifles for sale as well,Ruger heavy barrel M77in .25-06 fired 20 rounds to sight in sale price $400,sold glass off it, Remington 700 in .22-250 acraglassed fired 100 times shoots very well,tiny sub MOA groups @100 yd $425,odds and ends .22 rifles email for pics and details. Thanks Leo

2. larry prior

larry prior Member

is loader in good shape? any leaks on cylinder or underneath? any extras

3. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

Loader and hoses are leak free and everything has performed has expected.It has the upgraded spring return damper that advances the turrent.This unit has been filled with Mobil 1 and will run a long time with periodic maintenace. I still have the reloader as a previous buyer said that he would take it and then tried to talk me into taking a field grade 1100 in on trade. Not what I wish to do. Thanks for looking. Leo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mec 9000 damper