1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

sell mec 9000g to buy 9000en ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nubs, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nubs

nubs TS Member

I would like to buy the mec automate to put on my 9000g. But by the time I buy the link kit and new primer feed, I am thinking of just selling the 9000e for around $325 and just get a new 9000en for $895. What do the mec reloading guys on here think? I never see a used automate any where that says somthing to me

2. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

Would depend on if you can actually get that much for your used MEC 9000, as well as what you could get an Automate for (lists over $575 from MEC). If you can get the factory setup system for $895, and actually sell your old MEC for your price, then you would probably be better off doing that, Not only do you get the Automate, but a brand new MEC 9000 with the improved primer feed, etc. And factory setup and calibrated to boot.

As for finding a used Automate, I think most owners/users like their systems so well, you are unlikely to find many (if any) for sale.

Jim R

3. BrowningGuy

BrowningGuy Member

I just bought my auto-mate from cabelas, which had best price, and love it. Just had to twick alittle, but all works very smooth. Cant go wrong with the auto-mate. Good luck and happy reloading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.