1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SEIU Speaks at Senate Health Care Bill Unveiling

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jerbear, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fnLNTXxwxM4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fnLNTXxwxM4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Health Care Power Grab.

Jerbear

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

She is sure full of a lot of Kool-Aid,,,,well if SEIU can write a lot of the bills and owns several senators,,,,shouldn't they get a chance to speak????

3. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

It was her choice to quit her job that supplied her HC insurance. Why did she not purchase new insurance on the open market? Oh, I forgot, she thinks it was free from her employer, and now she expects Harry Reid (US Taxpayers)to give it to her for free also. Like to know what kind of insurance helped her husband?

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Cykick,,,,you are NOT allowed to ask those questions or raise those points....

5. BFJ201

BFJ201 TS Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't taking care of her dying husband also an FMLA authorized leave in which should could stay on her employer's health plan (at generally cheaper rates than the open market) should she choose to pay for it. She would then have COBRA coverage under the same conditions as FMLA. Then again Cy-Kick already answered the questions. Seems to me she is uninsured by CHOICE (as am I, at my age (27) and as infrequently as I go to the doctor I just don't see the value in it, but that is my CHOICE), and I have no sympathy for her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.