1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SEIU paying hecklers to follow Romney

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 3200SK Robinson, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3200SK Robinson

3200SK Robinson TS Member

If any maggot from the SEIU or ACORN comes up to MY door all heck is going to happen. I have severe distain for any lib/commie ruining our country and especialy associations like these. These people are going to keep on with their lies/hate and all h**l is going to break loose around the country. Rich

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    See? More Obama jobs creation.

And, what irony if the hecklers are not unionized and aren't being paid union wages and benefits. Are they scab hecklers?

3. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

The Tea Party doesn't have to pay people to heckle Obama....he's EARNED them all by himself.

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I too was wondering if they were unionized? I wonder if they are receiving health benefits, holiday pay, vacation pay? What is the prevailing wage for a heckler?

5. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

Another U tube video you should see titled"Obamas SEIU's agenda is my agenda". That video is very disturbing. This shows how deep Obama is tied to this union and how power full the union vote is.

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

You are watching the death of America. No country can survive the constant class warfare fueled by the Democrats and waged by these poor fools. When America is bankrupt and they have no one to "protest", what will they do to survive. This is tragic but it is inevitable. For several generations the Democtrats have worked to convince these people that they America has not been fair to them, even though they get food, clothing, shelter, education etc, for nothing. Then you tell them that should have MORE! Never tell them that they have to work for it. Instead, tell them that they can "earn" it by "protesting" from time.

I heard a black woman on the radio last week who really got it. She said that the liberals had kept her people on the plantation so they could count on their votes. She also said the the liberal's abnortion policy had killed more black babies than those of any other group. The good news is that, given enough time, the liberal's abortion policy will kill off all the liberals. The bad news is that there isn't enough time left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.