1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Seitz question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lunitic, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lunitic

lunitic Member

hey i have a couple questions

where can you get a bigger spring for the ejector

do the bigger springs wear on the gun more

does seitz have a annual service or something of that nature to go through the gun, and what does this cost.

thanks

2. trap_shooter2000

trap_shooter2000 Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I wuold guess your spring is just worn out, which would cause it to not kick the hulls as far. Rich can replace it very quickly if he has the gun. Check with him to see where his next shoot is.

Contact him to check on the service fees. HIs number is on the website: www.silverseitz.com

Thanks,, Aaron Willoughby
    Silver Seitz

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

ljutic The spring is very easy to replace . I would remove it and take it to the hardware store and find one . Yes Rich would replace it for you after shipping and the cost of the spring but it,s a two minute job anyone can do .

You need to take out the ejector and clean it about every 2000 shells anyway .

I would think to much spring would be hard on it .

4. lunitic

lunitic Member

the only reason i want it looked through is because i got it used and its in double digit seial number

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.