1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*Seinfeld is Boring, Letterman Sucks!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Onceabum, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

It's time to leave politics for awhile. However, we have to have someone to "dump on."

Surprise me and tell me if Seinfeld ever did or said anything funny in his lifetime. I won't believe it anyway. He's BORING!

Why would anyone agree to be a guest on the Letterman show. His self importance is overflowing. "Pay no attention to my guest, Look at Me, Listen to Me!"

Hell, I'm more entertaining than those guys. Example: "Take my wife.....Please!" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

BB

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Letterman: An *ss with a gap in it's teeth.

3. DJM

DJM Member

No, Jerry Seinfield seldom if ever said anything funny. The HBO show Curb Your Enthusiasm has shown us that it was Larry David who made the Seinfield show what it was.

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Just about everyone who's a guest on Leno or Letterman has something to sell. Be it a new movie, book, etc. Exposure on those shows are worth a lot of free publicity and as it's said "any publicity is better than no publicity".

Eric

5. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

Booger: Millions and millions disagree..I'm one of em..

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Jerry Seinfeld was OK, but it was the support cast that made that show what it is. You could have replaced Seinfeld with any number of other comedians, but the rest of the cast just meshed.<br>
    <br>
    And Letterman sucks. The ONLY thing on his show that's worthwhile is the Top Ten routine.

7. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

CRAIG FERGUSON......Letterman's company owns the show and it is orders of magnitude funnier...

8. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Never liked Seinfeld, neither the show nor the comedian. When I came back from overseas in 1993, it was all the rage. I just couldn't get into it. It seemed...stupid.

I do not find Larry David funny.

I can't watch Letterman. He just rubs me the wrong way.

"IMHO the tonite show will be pi%% poor when Leno exits." They said that about Johnny Carson too, and they were right.

9. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Seinfeld was boring and he is a dick as a person. He got sued by his real estate agent because he went and did the deal with the home he was buying's owner on a Sun. that he knew the agent wasn't available. He lost. Good for him. Scumbag.

Letterman is as big a Lib as there is. Screw him too.

10. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Two of the dumbest, unfunny people ever to (dis)grace television. Both with egos far beyond their intelligence (maybe the two go hand-in-hand).

As for Jay Leno, funny, but without the sophistication of Johnny Carson. Leno must be very insecure. When Carson would go on vacation, he had substitute hosts. Leno ends up in re-runs (especially not funny when the humor is time-based).

Best,
    Dennis

11. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

i watch the history channel, and learn something sometimes.

12. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

I'd throw in Saturday Night Live. Never appreciated the dopers humor. Their
    take on the goverment never offered any solutions. Post-2

13. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Years ago I watched Letterman, now I can't stand the man. Somewhere along the line he decided to become a Chris Matthews type instead of a comedian. Get enough liberal crap during the day don't want to watch it at night.

Watched Leno until the election, then he came out and said he didn't think he could make "fun" of Obama like he did Bush, but instead he would make fun of Biden. So it is okay to rip into white people but not the protected minority class? He showed me then that he was a bigot because he treats people according to their skin color.

Seinfield? I kinda liked his tv show, not crazy about it but it was better than most crap out there. A little more urban than I liked though.

14. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

You don't have to watch any of the late night "funny men" for entertainment.

All you have to do is read the stuff these liberal pimps put on here. Of course, a few of them got tossed for some of their "best work". The goofy SOB's WERE funny.

You want to see REAL funny? Wait until obama can't deliver all the "hope" & change" his handlers, I mean that HE promised.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

15. Juno

Juno TS Member

Yes I have to agree. I have no idea how Seinfeld lasted. Boring with a capitol B. Letterman sucks. Especially that dumba$$ laugh he has.

16. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

My brother lived in New York City for a long time.

He said Seinfeld's humor was very chic with New Yorkers.

Lots of the stuff in the show appealed to New Yorkers.

Probably why it lasted so long.

17. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Booger Blue:

Several hundred years ago I watched Joey Bishop with his sidekick Regis. After that, it was Johnnie Carson until he retired. On their very best days, Leno and Letterman are a snooze which is why I never watch either.

If you're taking additional nominations, I would add (for the mature in our ranks) Bob Hope and Jerry Lewis. Both were tediously unfunny.

sissy

PS to JCL: If you can find a monkey that looks like Vanna, I've got bananas.

18. shotgunsrus

shotgunsrus Member

I got so tired of hearing Leno bash republicans and nary a one poke at any of his liberal buddys I just quit watching him.I even sent him a letter letting him know that I didn't appreciate him bashing Bush the way he did and reminded him that he is, like it or not, our commander in chief and we are at a time of war.His jokes about McCain being old didn't bide very well either.I never could stand Letterman either,sure a good thing I have a satelite.At least if I wait and watch Manswers I can learn something educational like how big boobs have to be to be able to smash a beer can!!!

19. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Yeah, "funny guys" like Bill Maher are all saying they won't have any material now that Obama has been elected, since he's so perfect, there's nothing to make fun of.

We'll see about that...

20. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Bill Maher has got to be a commie,,,,I hate him,,,,,,,,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.