1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Seems hussein isn't in a hurry to compromise.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Seems hussein isn

"At one point, according to notes taken by a participant, Mr. Boehner told the president, "I put $800 billion [in tax revenue] on the table. What do I get for that?"

"You get nothing," the president said. "I get that for free." "

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Boehner is too weak and it shows he is trying to negotiate from a position of weakness. The House Republicans should be producing their own budget, and telling the Senate and President, here, this is it. If you reject it, it's you who are responsible for going over the fiscal cliff.

It's just amazing how the Dem controlled House dictated the budget to Daddy Bush, and he finally had to cave to them, which ultimately helped cost him the election. But Boehner is too weak to pull that on Obama and the tables are reversed.

3. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Nothing should interfere with big ears vacation If he really gave a damn about the U.S. he would have stayed and worked on the problem congress should have to work also But if the country goes in the crapper thank the people who voted him back in office

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Obama has no reason to compromise. He gets everything he wants without a compromise! He does not care about the spending, as does much of the left.

Come next year the Democrats will propose MIDDLE class tax cuts. What will the Republicans say, No?

The only chance Republicans have is the upcoming debt ceiling fight. At that point it needs to be, shut down the government, no backing down.

5. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

But he had to go to the funeral for Senator Inouye(sp?), so that justifies it all.

6. Franklin

Franklin TS Member

taxes for the upper third the same, bottom 2/3 a cut. here you go, mr president.

7. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Obama takes money from those who work and gives it to those who won't. It has worked for him. He got re-elected by the non workers and takers and it gives him more arrogance than ever. He thinks compromise is do it my way and knows no other. The GOP needs to stay firm. Obamas policies will take away motovation for people to work for the American Dream of getting ahead. Unfortunately he has already done so much damage we may not see the turn around in our time. The GOP says people want to get better paying jobs and get ahead but they are fewer than ever. Everything this guy has done has cost jobs. I guess I've ranted enough. Most of us on here are smart enough to see whats going on. ed nichols

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

The tea party lost the election for the Republicans--

Now they obstructed a deal -- and they did this realizing that if nothing gets done the middle class in America gets hammered and the military is ripped apart

Way to go tea party

Regards from Iowa

Gene

9. schneep

schneep Member

Plan "B" from the repubnutz also included a change fron $ 2500 per dependent deduction to only $ 1000.

Now tell me everyone, would you want that? This shows the stupiddity of the repubs, save the rich but throw the rest of us under the bus.

10. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

The tea party lost the election for the Republicans--

Now they obstructed a deal -- and they did this realizing that if nothing gets done the middle class in America gets hammered and the military is ripped apart

Way to go tea party

Regards from Iowa

Gene

11. schneep

schneep Member

Plan "B" from the repubnutz also included a change fron $ 2500 per dependent deduction to only $ 1000.

Now tell me everyone, would you want that? This shows the stupiddity of the repubs, save the rich but throw the rest of us under the bus.

12. bigdogtx

Gene you are a fool if you think the TEA party lost the election,,,,,,it was lost by rinos like you putting up a weak candidate,,,,,AGAIN,,,,,,,seems you can't learn from McCain and Dole,,,,,,If you and the R party don't start standing for something they will to fall for anything,,,,,,like they have been.........

13. bigdogtx

here you go gene,,,,,,see what the R's should be doing,,,,,,,can you understand this????? or should hussein continue playing boehner and the rinos like you like a fiddle?????

14. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Somewhere in Iowa a nursing home is missing a dementia patient.

15. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Bigdog, Krauthammer is right Zero is going to try to make it look like it is the repubs fault, I say let it go the people might blame us for a while but when it all goes to hell it was under Zero's watch, he IS the Commander in Chief, he is the boss, it will be his doing he will try to dodge it but he won't be able to

16. schneep

schneep Member

Barker, you now qualify to be the poster child for why stupid people shouldn't breed.
    Insult all you want, and I can continue to laugh at you for what you are, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

17. schneep

schneep Member

Yes Barfer, you do amuse me, just like any other dumbass gutless fool. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Times are tough, times are hard, heres your friggin Christmas card

18. schneep

schneep Member

Barfy, you must be replying to a different post, I never mentioned anything about a mandate nor any of the other crap you are posting about, so I guess you just ramble and blubber on with your bullcrap to satisfy yourself.
    Oh yes though we will see a difference in two years when your kind are voted out for being lazy gutless wannbes like you. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha You would make a good stand up comic.

Best quote of a lifetime " A win is not a victory" Check that one at the front door Barfy!!!! Were you a replacement ref for the NFL??

I am sure your Christmas stocking is full of bullchit, mine is full of nice things that I worked for as usual. ha ha ha ha ha

Ho, ho, ho, look at little Barfy go. Have a great Christmas, even you deserve that

19. schneep

schneep Member

Here's one for you Barfy, this is what your repubnutz are doing to every taxpayer in the US

20. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

The Fiscal Cliff only refers to what the elected wankers should face for what they have done, namely to spend us to death. It is mental masturbation to put this farce on the TV OK? What have you been told. That the proposals would generate a trillion difference to the status quo in ten years. HELLO!!! our deficit presently is a trillion of red ink every 9 MONTHS. Yer being stroked.

The only thing I see is a bunch of delusional liars trying to get out of a pickle. If they had forced us to pay the taxes to fund their escapades we would have un-elected their asses from a gravy job. So they put it on a tab.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.