1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Seeking Employment in Shooting Industry

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by oneoldbirddogger, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oneoldbirddogger

oneoldbirddogger TS Member

Seeking employment, experienced and dependable Territory Manager is looking to change his stars.
    I would like to find a position as a Sales Manager or Manufacturer's represenative to work with passion in the Outdoor Sports Equipment and the shooting industry. an active ATA member.
    Located in Ohio and willing to travel throughout the Midwest. I am ready to start building profitable and rewarding customer realtionships, accepting and conquering goals and overcoming the challenges of todays market.
    Have motor home loaded and ready for action, Conventions, Hunting, Fishing Expositions and Shooting events etc.
    If you would like a fresh,new positive additude to compliment your products and sales staff in 2010, give me a shot! I'am your man
    Please, PM for a Resume.

Thank You and Happy Clay Busting in 2010
    Ken Hockensmith

2. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Try joining the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) and subscribe to their "Bullet Points" newsletter email. They have a section that advertises for Shooting Industry related jobs. You can search Google for the NSSF. Good luck.

blade819

3. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

i think bullet points- is one of the best news item that comes to my email for shooting info!!! everyone shud subscribe! good cause and they along with nra shud be a must for all gun owners--wally riebesell

4. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

Ken,

Blade819 is right. NSSF is the way to go. Use the link above to go check out current job openings.

I hope this helps you.

Good luck.

Cory

5. 3357

3357 Member

Try the ATK (Alliant Tech Systems) web site.

6. oneoldbirddogger

oneoldbirddogger TS Member

Thanks All
    I will be working those angles this week, thank you for the well wishes and feedback have a great week !
    Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.