1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SEEKING a stock for Rem. 3200

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dontrys, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontrys

dontrys TS Member

0   0   0

Hey all!!

I'm looking for a STOCK only, for a Rem. 3200. My desire is to locate one that's in fair to good condition. I want to interchange it, when necessary, to accomodate the need for a shorter LOP....13 to 13 1/2 inches is my thinking. If anyone has one that meets that measurement, Please let me know.

I want to teach my grandchildren and we need to be able to fit into it (or vice / versa) and since a good fit is a critical criteria, I'ts impossible to teach correctness if there isn't a proper fit. (you know that "old" ethnic saying) ... if the gun don't fit... you cannot hit!

I will be attending the Grand again this year, most likely for the preliminary week only. So if there is anyone that has a fairly decent one, at a similar price and will be at the Grand.... I could become very interested.

Please feel free to contact me at the above e-mail address and we'll go from there.

I appreciate.... DON

2. dontrys

dontrys TS Member

0   0   0

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

What is your idea of a similar price?

4. gspman

gspman Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Don,

I have set (stock and forearm) that I would sell for $315.00 SHIPPED. It is a straight 3200 that has been cut 3/4 of an inch, but has two black 3/8 spacers added to bring back to normal LOP. Finish is in very good condition. Some handling marks. One very tiny crack at the end of bottom U. I had one that was worse than this one. Laibs fixed mine so I could not tell the crack was there. I'm sure a competent stock person could do the same on this one.

PM me if you are interested. I can e-mail photos if needed.

gspman (Dave Pagel)

5. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

0   0   0

$123.50 website above.

Rock

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.