1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

See Grand winners here...you going, if not why not

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cec, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cec

cec TS Member

Here you can see all the Grand Winners, updated (click the URL above).

Are you going to the Grand, if yes why? If not, why not?

2. primer

primer TS Member

I don't want too.

3. Kent

Kent TS Member

I shot last Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and will go back tommorrow and finish the week. I must be out of shape because I don't see how the number of shooters that do the entire program can hold up to that many targets.

It is a 62 mile trip from my house and only a 43 mile commute from my inlaws house where I spent the weekend.

Weather has been perfect, no excuses can be used about the heat,(so far)

Crowds may not be as large but still see a lot of framiliar faces. Try and make it if you can. I was tied with Chris Vendal the eventual winer on the Kreighoff handicap, until my 17 target on the first trap.

4. jptrapshooter

jptrapshooter Member

I just booked a room this morning! I guess I just couldn't stay away. This will be my seventh consecutive Grand American Handicap. I had to keep the streak alive. I haven't been shooting much, but a lot of prodding from fellow shooters finally got me to cave in.

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

It's 2000 miles away from here (Alberta) and my knees and back would not tolerate shooting the whole of the final week. Some day maybe....

6. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Heading out tonight, this will be my first. J.Woolsey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.