1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sedalia (MO) Gun Club...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by The Literalist, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Sedalia lists a shoot for June 1st.(A Friday)...is that correct?

Thanks, Denny

2. trap-pr

trap-pr Member

june 3 sunday rgn

3. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

Lit:
    I was told by Ms. Peterson, who does their classification, that the June 1st date was an error but I don't recall her telling me what the correct date is.

Macon 63 Gun Club will be shooting on June 3rd and I hope you, and many others, can come to Macon then.

As you know, Macon has good facilities, throws good targets but they need shooters desperately to keep the club open. For those that don't know, they have 5 traps and a skeet range as well.

Allen

4. Quaint

Quaint Member

Wanted to confirm that Sedalia Rod & Gun Club is having a registered shoot on June 3. If you haven't shot at Sedalia in a while, or have never been there, it would be worth your time to come check them out. The targets are good (regardless of what somebody is still badmouthing about), the members and guests are friendly, everybody has a good time, and the club would like to see lots of new faces and all of the old faces that used to be there.

Lori Bumsted

5. Flingm

Flingm TS Member

Lori,

I agree.
    I have shot at the Sedalia Rod & Gun Club many times and it is a very nice facility. They have four traps for the registered shoots and two practice fields (Promatic Traps & Voice activated remotes). A great volunteer staff with a depth of experience. They always put on quality shoots. Their draw is mostly from the central & west-central part of Missouri representing a good varity of talent. Club hours are for the main part Sunday and Wednesday afternoons. Their phone number is 660-827-0529. Most important they are always happy to have new shooters join the great atmosphere.

Hope to see some of you shooters there,

Dale

6. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

I agree with all that is said about the Sedalia Rod & Gun Club. I always enjoy shooting there. I just wish it was closer to where I live.

Allen

7. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

We shot the derby today at Sedalia...they had a good turnout - about 35 shooters. The club looks GREAT...all new pads and friendly staff. They do their best to make sure shooters enjoy their visit. We sure did. Best Regards, Ed

8. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

HWY V is about 6 - 8 miles south of Sedalia on HWY 65; turn left onto HWY V (east) and then go about a mile and watch for the sign marking the road south to Sedalia Rod & Gun Club. Proceed about 3/4 mile to a "T" intersection - turn right (west) and the club is about a quarter of a mile on the left. Bring your swim gear...they have a pool. Regards, Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

sedalia rod and gun club

sedalia rod and gun club registered trap starting time
trap range south of sedalia mo on 65 hwy
trapshoot in sedalia
trapshootinc in sedalua