1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sedalia Missouri Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ccw1911, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

If you are ever in the central Missouri area I highly recommend visiting the Sedalia Gun Club. I got a chance to attend a registered shoot with them this past weekend and had a great time. They couldn't do anything about the wind but everyone made us feel welcome and I've never been to a friendlier club. I will go back next chance I get. Thanks to Jim Miller and all the crew for a fun shoot.

BTW: They have a fishing pond and a cement swimming hole!!!!!!!

And of course if you are in the N Arkansas area please visit my home club the Twin Lakes Gun Club where you will find a great crew of volunteers and a nice club with some world class trout fishing nearby. www.twinlakesgunclub.com

Ross Carter

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Hey Ross, Thanks for the kind words. Do you have any idea who this guy is??????

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Jim45/Trap%20Pics/?action=view┬Ąt=RossCarter.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jim

3. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

I dunno Jim, looks like some fat hillbilly with a lot better shotgun than he deserves. LOL Ross

4. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

I have shot at the Sedalia Gun Club numerous times and the people there are great. They always make you feel at home.

I only wish I lived closer as it is a rather long drive for me to attend their shoots.

By the way they have good food also.

Hopefully when the weather warms up I will be able to attend some of their shoots.

Allen-MX8

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.