1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Second Amendment March

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Husky44, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

Spring of 2010..I'll be there!

http://www.secondamendmentmarch.com/ (copy and paste)

2. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

I think this is one trip none of us can afford to miss; I’ll be there. Never been to the east coast, so this will be a good reason to visit.

3. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Sure I'll make plans to be there. Most folks now days are afraid to voice their opinion on controversial issues, I have a 17 yr old daughter who will debate the 2nd anytime anywhere. She has been looked down on by teachers and peers, she still doesn't back up. When was the last time anyone here explained the real 2nd amendment to a child or for that fact took a kid shooting. If we are to survive it is going to be our kids who do it.

Now that said who is going to take a child with you? My daughter will be there with me.

4. stims

stims TS Member

I agree Everyone needs to take this seriously, It's coming and coming fast people. If you want to go through license hasles, registering ammunition,restrictions on how many firearms you are allowed to possess, and the very realization of confiscation then sit there and do nothing...By the way for those of you that do nothing give away your firearms to people who appreciate and value and respect the second ammendment & the right to bear arms. Everyone else better start doing something now because America is heading towards a European style democracy and it sux. Check out the posting I put up about the National Guard

5. west walker

west walker TS Member

The group in power now have been plotting for a long time how to "Change" this nation. They are a sly bunch and so many people have been hood winked into believing in utopia, but really slavery. The economic slow down has been used to extract liberty from the masses, who cannot say "Take my neighbors money. It is only fair." fast enough.
    Taking away our 2nd amendment rights is indeed paramount to their mission. My husband and I will do all we can to support this march.
    We need a "Tea Party". Write letters to you local paper and to your legislators. Tell them you will not stand by and watch your freedoms be destroyed without a fight. West Walker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.