1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sebelius on Obamacare

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

HHS secretary Kathleen Sebelius says Obamacare plans to reduce drug companies profits by 90 billion dollars.

Gee, hope you don’t work for a drug company, or have any of their stock in your IRA, or 401K.

Let’s also hope you don’t come down with a disease that requires a new drug to be produced to fight it. There ain’t going to be any new drug inventions under Ojackass care.

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Don't worry. The pharmaceutical and insurance companies are going to make record profits once the government takes over. Look what the government did for drugs in the Medicare program.

-Gary

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

What's stupid is - aren't these the same drug companies Obama's counting on to provide drug cures that reduce the need for expensive surgeries, etc.?

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Sebelius,,just another baby killer,,,,

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

In the health bill, the drug companies now have their new drugs protected for 12 years before they become generic. The old statute was 7 years. They now have an additional 5 years to make the BIG profits on their new drugs. They will not go broke. You and I will pay the higher profits for a longer time because of this bill. Bulge. (Bend over).

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Sebelius is a real dolt as are most of the token women in the Obama administration like Janet Napolitano and Chritina Romer, to mention a couple. I am not at all a sexist since I love many intelligent women officials like Michelle Bachmann, for example.

7. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Obama sure pulled a fast one with Hillary. He put her, not my favorite, but a smart woman none the less where she absolutely can do nothing while he put that unelectable Biden in as VP. He is a thinker for sure.

8. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Biden? A thinker? F@%king-A right!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.