1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Searching while logged in

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by YOTESLAYER, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

Why can't I post to a thread I searched for? If I do find the thread im looking for it says im not logged in. Im trying to bring a thread to the top. The thread is "Night Derby Fredericksburg Ia." any help would be appreciated.

Ryan

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Ryan:

I bumped your Fredericksburg thread to the top and added a post. If you have completed the "registered users login" process, you should be able to post to it, edit it, etc.

sissy

3. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

Thank you, Im a registered user, but when i log in and then do a search it logs me out and goes to the searched results. I dont know whats wrong with it, or me....

4. 548

548 Guest

Mine is the same way. I have looked in settings for a "keep me logged in" setting and no luck.

5. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Speaking of using Google to search for something on Trapshooters.com, here's a very helpful post authored by Joe Kuhn six years ago.

Subject: Using Google to Search This Site

Date: Thu, Oct 12, 2006 - 06:03 AM ET

Someone else suggested this on another thread. I'm posting it here because it works so well.

Suppose you're looking for info on Duster Wads and how they perform in the cold. Go to Google and type: duster wads cold site:trapshooters.com

The last part, 'site:trapshooters.com', is the key to getting the job done. Preface that with what you are looking for.

Google is very fast!

Thanks Joe,

sissy

6. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

Im not having trouble finding the thread im searching for. I cannot post to the thread once i find it because it logs me out when I use the search tab on the forum page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.