1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Searching for artists

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by trapwife, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

In an effort to revive the Trapshooting Hall of Fame silent auction during the 2013 Grand, I am searching for artists who would be interested in donating a piece of their work. My vision is to offer a limited number of high quality pieces that are created by shooters and/or their spouses.
    You can email to my address above or call me at 573-985-8237. Thanks...Karla

2. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Karla,

You can count me in for 1/signed, limted edition "All Star" Trapshooting print.
    Just contact me when and where you need it sent to.

Take care,
    Jeff Philipbar/puablo

3. trapwife

At this time, I'm thinking everything should be shipped to my home address. I have had too many trophies "misplaced" by the IDNR folks in Sparta. No hurry, I'll keep in touch and thanks so very much.

4. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Karla,

We would love to donate something for the silent auction. Generally, we donate Black Hills Gold jewelry.

I will also donate one of my pieces of artwork, or one of my decorated birdhouses. I can't ship the birdhouse, but I will hand deliver it to the Grand for you!

Thanks for offering to help out with this to get it going again!

Char Bartholow

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I'm in, Karla. I'll bring it with me when we come to the Grand, but I will send a pic so you can approve it first.

6. trapwife

This is getting exciting....keep 'em coming! I'm getting emails and phone calls from generous shooters across the country. I'm hoping for the best silent auction ever.

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I don't know why they didn't have it this year. I brought a painting specifically for it, but they didn't have the auction.

8. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi karla, you can count on a colorado custom case for the sa. thanks for all your work. doug hubbart gunsmith/colorado custom cases

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.