1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Searching for a motive?????

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slide action, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

I see on the talking heads in the news say authorities "are searching for a motive" in the Boston bombing and Obama is wondering "what drove those young men to commit such an act of violence" ?!!!! This kind of liberal B.S. makes me want to PUKE! It simply AMAZES me the ammount of DENIAL in the liberal mind!!!!!! Ya think maybe the fact they were radical militant Muslims, Al Quada supporters, and had terrorist ties over seas might just have a little to do with it??!! Obama and the dirt bag liberals will stop at nothing to try and call this ANYTHING but what it was! A terrorist attack by Radical Islamist!!!! Anyway, Kudos to the LEOs that got the creeps! That being said I seriously doubt these young terrorist acted ALONE! My guess is there will be more terrorist acts in the future!

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

The new way of life in America, unfortunately, after 50 years of letting anybody and everybody in on student visas (after all, that sort of thing plus a space-brained white hippie girl resulted in Barack Obama).

It's going to be fun, watching the people of Massachusetts back-pedal on the Death Penalty on this one.

3. Force Break

Force Break TS Member

This is not the new way of life in America and we better get over that attitude. Enough with the cool aide induced thinking.
    No matter what the oldbummer tells the rest of the world we are not a kinder gentler nation, we are just taking a rest until someone really pisses us off. The idiots are going to push push push until the corner starts closing in and watch out. just sayn

4. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

Haven't heard anyone say Muslim or Islam when talking about these two. Even terrorist is down played. Can't help but wonder why.

5. broadway john

broadway john Well-Known Member

Terrorism is a federal crime punishable by death, Mass has no say in the matter. But the surviving terrorist should get an all expense vacation at Club Gitmo, sun, sand and water-boarding.

6. Claydotter

Claydotter Active Member

Motive? What a Crock! It`s Jihad plain and simple.

Regards , Pete

7. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Our leader should know the motive. He is a Muslim, just like those two boys are. Well, one is dead, so he was a Muslim.

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Why would anyone care waht the motive was? We need to find out if there are more terrorist in the states looking to commit the same kind of cowardece crimes. I think we have any idea of the motivation, he is part of a group that can spawn terrorist activites.

9. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Russian trained muslim? Where have I heard that before?

10. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I would love to see a poll taken in Mass. today asking all the good liberals how they feel about waterboarding ?

11. EEB

EEB Member

One word. Hate.

12. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Hey buzzy, Barack's mommy was a beatnik not a hippie. LOL

13. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I'll bet there are some guys on here that could come up with some even better ways to describe BO's momma than you did, Bisi.

14. mikey357

mikey357 Active Member

WS-1 said "I'll bet there are some guys on here that could come up with some even better ways to describe BO's momma than you did, Bisi."--NOT without getting THROWN OFF this BB AND prolly' investigated by the Secret Service--It's VERY "Politically Incorrect" to call a Spade a Spade these days, dontcha' know???....Mike S.

15. cloud_of_8s

cloud_of_8s Member

How 'bout this - they're all "bat-sh*t-crazy".

Oh, and throw in "while we place $$$ in the right hand, they're pulling the pin in the left hand". Once again, they have brought the fight to our soil, cowardly as it may be. Extremist ideologies are rampant, and the Feds refuse to acknowledge their existence, and as long as they refuse to admit to the existence, the problem will continue.

16. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Wait until the DIVERSION machine gets into full swing.
    Big Media and the Left will "conveniently" ignore the radical muslim part of this and focus HARD on the GUNS they had. We'll start to see a renewed drumbeat for "reasonable controls" on GUNS despite the fact that we already have total bans in place on BOMBS...which didn't do squat.

17. ismah

ismah Member

Do you think that Bush's illegal Iraqian invasion and murder of over 100,000 civilians had anything to do with it? Do you suppose some of the Palestinean families there hold a small grudge? Does the need for revenge ever go away? By any kind of people, of any color? Bigotry and stupidity go hand in hand whether by a Moslem or a Baptist.

18. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Think about it..Where did the oldest boy get the money to spend six monthes "visiting" reltives. Where did the funds come from to purchase guns, ammo, explosives, pressure cookers? I know, student loans. Oh yea, their mother claims they were framed. In her interview she used the "jihad" word. Yes, we would like some answers but many wish the police would have been better shots. Would have saved the country a barrel of money in the long run.
    If you can't think of anythiung else, say a prayer for all they killed & maimed.

Big Jack

19. JT 27

JT 27 Member

I would not object to mom & dad being deported today! A nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

20. ismah

ismah Member

RICK BARKER, I'm getting older now and my mind isn't what it used to be but as I recall - the citizens of Iraq had nothing to do with the Trade Center disaster. We made it legal to torture their women and children, we starved them, burned them and then killed their dogs. (?) I also remember the race to protect the oil fields than Cheney was so worried about. And you wonder what motivated the Boston Bombing???????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.