1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Searching for a certain Remington 3200

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by amboy49, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Okay, I know the likelihood of this happening is pretty slim, but . . . . .

In the mid 1980's i purchased a Remington 3200 1 of 1000 skeet gun from Rod Fuller. The skeet gun was one of a two gun set - the other gun being a 1 of 1000 Trap gun with the same serial number - #92.

At the time funds were tight and I was not shooting trap so I only purchased the skeet gun. Have always wished I would have bought the pair.

That being said, I'm now searching for the Remington 3200 1 of 1000 Trap gun serial # 92. If you have it, or your friend does please send me a return email if you have an inclination to part with it.

Thanks in advance,

Noel Kendall

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

TTT for the proverbial needle in the haystack search.....Good luck!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I bought the matched pair numbered 72 new in unopened boxes about three years after they came out from a Remington employee for $1,200. When I opened the trap gun's box, the wood was very disappointing, so I never opened the skeet gun's box and sold the pair a month later.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.