1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SEAFOAM ENGINE TREATMENT

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by kgp912kgp, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

thought we were trap shooting here???

2. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Thanks Pat, that is a smoking price and I have had a lot of success using seafoam over the years. Some sitting on my shelf right now in the garage. It never goes bad!!!

kgp912kgp,

At the top of your screen you will find a category / non-category view. Click on category view and the FOR SALE, OFF TOPIC, and POLITICAL sections will be below the shooting related category. This will give you the option to not even see these types of posts that are properly posted in the OFF TOPIC section.

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Pat, good informative post guy!! My son and I just added a can to his boats gas tank yesterday!! Great stuff at a great price!!

Hap

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

great price and it works. It is really great for cycles, boats etc that dont get run often and get sluggish. I used it in my crancase on an older car also. good stuff

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

The name of the website is: TRAPSHOOTERS.com

What do trapshooters talk about? Everything.

6. avery53

avery53 Member

Isn't this the place for off-topic threads?
    Thanks for the heads up, will grab some at that price. Great stuff!

7. hoot619

hoot619 Member

One thing it will not do is make old gas work! I'm still sore from rowing. At least in happened on the 12 ft fishing boat I can row that. I was going to put it back in tank of my cuddy and add fresh gas to it. You can't row that damn thing. I learn by my mistakes and I must now be getting to be the smartest person alive. The Finnish genius Ken U

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I just bought another case of Seafoam because it was on sale ... Great stuff, been useing it for many years ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.