1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SE WI gun clubs, where to go?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bobdog, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

Kenosha is pretty easy to get to. Exit 229 off I-94 North at Hiway K a mile north on WEST Frontage Road. Has a bar. Trap, skeet and sporties. Probably open today.

Boxhorn is about 15 minutes further north in Muskego. Google it. Open today, I think. Has a bar. Trap, skeet and sporties.

Darien is another popular club, but I haven't shot there.

Back in Illinois, Northbrook SC in Grayslake is a good place to shoot; nice clubhouse and good food. Although their focus is on Sporties and skeet, they do shoot trap. Think it's a $10.00 guest fee, then $5.00 a round. Usually no waiting. Open today.

2. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I'm not sure of their winter hours, in Union Grove there is the sportsmans club. During the summer week, Wed or Thurs? quite a few guys show up from the IL area.

Burlington has club, again not to sure of their hours but I believe they have a website.

Winchester GC, just north of Racine, WI, right on I-94.

Bristol GC, in Bristol, WI

Silver Lake has a GC, not sure of the exact name, but during the week they have an Annie shoot.

Darien Sporting...Darien, WI....4-traps, perfect targets.

Delavan, WI...maybe weekends only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.