1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SD State Shoot NR SHOOTERS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by f18, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. f18

f18 Member

I would like to thank all the out of state shooters who attended the shoot.
    Mick Mckee/SDSTA Presedent

2. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

My husband and I had a wonderful time at your SD State Shoot! We are looking forward to coming up and shooting it, again. We would recommend that everyone should come up and shoot your state shoot as everyone is very friendly and you throw great targets.

3. mx8dave

mx8dave Member

there were two of us from Washington State,,We enjoyed the shoot ,,the grounds were very nice,,, thank you ,,,mx8Dave D.Lang

4. mx8dave

mx8dave Member

there were two of us from Washington State,,We enjoyed the shoot ,,the grounds were very nice,,, thank you ,,,mx8Dave D.Lang

5. hettinger

hettinger TS Member

Trap MD and MX8 Dave, we thank you for joining us at our state shoot and thanks for all your kind words. We do try our best and it does take a lot of committment from a great work crew to have a sucessful shoot. Do come and shoot with us again, it will be in Aberdeen, SD next year. Great place to shoot with a great back ground.

Mike Hettinger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.