1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SCTP Team results ar Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TD1958, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TD1958

TD1958 Member

Anyone know what the shooting results were for today at the grand for SCTP Teams?

2. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

It's HOTTER than Hades and there are some great scores. It's 86 with heat index of 97 at 9:00pm!!!

Lots of 480+ on the board and plenty of 99s and 100s.

Look out Leo..... These kids can flat-a$$ shoot.

SW

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

National Championship Scores

http://www.sssfonline.org/Scores.aspx

4. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Joe, I only wish that link had the current years scores posted already, probably be a week or two. (edit, looks like some of them are up now)

I know a team from California won it with a 985, Think it was A & A?

Then there was a 978 for second (sorry, all I have is squad 143), and Henges and Waterfall Valley tied with 976, I think Henges won the shoot off but don't quote me on that.

I know our kids weren't even close to their scores at State but we hung on to take Second in the High School division behind Arlington High School out of Tenn. We traded spots from last year. My JV and Intermediate advanced were top ten and our Intermediate Entry was about 12th so pretty good trip. Looking forward to AIM in 2 weeks.

5. team henges

team henges TS Member

yes trapdady, henges did win the shoot off after 10 rounds at the 27! great shooting henges.

also in the intermediate advanced henges won with a 947, and the next team was a 942 but i cant remember what team it was and i cant remember what 3rd place was either.

brendan

6. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

WOW Brendan, Great shooting, Represented Missouri well.

The 942 was OAKTREE JUNIOR CLAYBREAKERS and Third was 927 by MTCS TRAP TEAM.

In JV my notes show CARROLL CO. 4-H CLAYBUSTER'S at 946 followed by GATEWAY CLAYBUSTERS at 945 and LAKE EDINBORO SPORTSMEN at 941.

Intermediate Entry looked like CRETE IKES at 914 followed by LEAD HEADS at 913, and OAKTREE JUNIOR CLAYBREAKERS at 910.

Great Shooting by all and SCTP put on a smooth and fun shoot, THANKS!

7. Trap200

Trap200 TS Member

Hi everyone! Just returned from Illinois..I am a California SCTP A & A Varsity Shooter and now I can proudly say a National Champion!!! My team and I won the varsity division with a 985. We had 2 great days and a great team, Thanks to our great coaches! I could not be happier! Thanks everyone for the interest :)
    Andrew Kinder

8. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

I am curious how the number of SCTP shooters compares to the AIM shooters, not by scores but by number of shooters. I am disappointed there are two groups but am glad they are at least shooting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

2008 sctp results

arlington high school national sctp championships