1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SCTP Team Needs Shooting Shirt Vendor

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buckwheat, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckwheat

buckwheat TS Member

I need to find a vendor for shootings shirts to outfit our SCTP Team. Puchase quantity will be 20-40. Any direction would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Dan King

2. cecritz

cecritz Member

You may want to check with 4hstore.com they do Shooting vest packages for the 4h and will do it for sctp orgs. also we've had our vest for 3 years now and there still in great shape

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

One of the sponsors of this site sells shooting shirts, link above.

Our club has dealt with Jan's Images (Raleigh H?) several times. He has very high quality stuff for a very fair price, and has given us special deals for junior shooters. I'm sorry, but I don't have contact information with me here, but I bet others do and can post it on this thread.

4. beretta bry

beretta bry TS Member

Not sure if you are looking for t shirts or what, but this phone # will get you to a printing company that is small and gives great prices. They do nice work and are local here in our small town. Austin Printing is the name of the company and I know they do nice logos etc. My husband uses them for his shirts for his office etc. phone # is 1-785-883-2710 Just tell them you saw them on Trapshooters.com they will know who gave them the number! :eek:) I don't get anything, but they are friends, so just want them to know I tell people about them. They are located in Wellsville, KS. I have no idea where you are, but I hope this helps.

Lorna Hull

5. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Dan email me please. I got the notice that they weren't going to issue tshirts also. Thanks, Rick Gibbs.

6. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

So can the above link, Cafe Press, in Kentucky now, I believe.

One of those green hats might be nice for shooting in bright sun or in the rain, too.

Rollin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.