1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SCTP ShootersPost System Ideas

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Luke53, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke53

Luke53 TS Member

Hey all SCTP teams....Congratulations on a great National Shoot! Now that you have been introduced to our system, we are always looking for innovative and helpful ideas to make things easier - and better. After using the system, whether it be administratively or public access, do we have any ideas or suggestions for any or all of the system levels we offer? (Team, Conference, State, and/or National)?

Thank You in Advance!,
    Chris

PS - We have also just added the "HOA Awards" section to the public access...

2. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Outstanding Job Guys!

3. wingmaster78

wingmaster78 Active Member

Don't "fix" it if it ain't broke!!

Loved it last week. I could check anything I wanted to check. Teams, squads, individuals.

Great system!!!!

Wish the ATA would use it fot the AIM Nationals

4. dalog

dalog Member

Everything but the "High School" division. Only thing missing from my perspective. Otherwise a heck of a system.

5. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

dalog,

To check high-school age kids, check under Senoir Varsity or Senior/Junior varsity.

Senior varsity is 9th grade and up. Junior Varsity is 9th grade and up, first year in the program.

Mixed squads were not listed. For example, we had a squad with 2 "intermediate advanced" shooters and 3 Intermediate entry" shooters. That squad was not eligible for awards as a squad, so therefore the squad was not listed under squad scoring. All 5 shooters were listed as "individuals.

6. Luke53

Luke53 TS Member

Thanx Guys,
    We'll get those in there for the upcoming year....Idea here is to make it so you don't have to hunt for it...BUT, with that said, we did just add the HOA High School and College out there (HOA Awards). By next week - we'll have the HOA Men & Ladies out there also.....

Keep the input coming all and thank you for the kind words!

Thanx All,
    Chris

7. Stuart

Stuart Member

Chris, I was amazed how fast you got the scores up and correlated the positions.
    The H.S. separation will be helpful.
    Very nice job.
    The SCTP hit another home run adding you.
    Stu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.