1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SCTP Shoot Results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Buckeye, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckeye

Buckeye Member

Is there anyway to see the shoot results on-line for yesterday's SCTP event?

Thanks,

Buckeye

2. mcv

mcv Member

Wouldn't that be a Grand idea???? But there appears to be no association of SCTP/NSSF with RJ Stuart and his program. It would be nice if others around the country could see the leader board via his website to watch how their local teams are shooting. Perhaps a few words with someone within SCTP could get something changed about that. Heck, Stuart's website doesn't even have the webcam on yet so we can see those little rascals invading the Event's Center.

After all . . . this is their Grand, too!

3. steele

steele TS Member

As a sponsor of a SCTP team, I would love to be able to view their scores on a live basis. They are a great bunch of kids/young adults & a little extra exposure might draw more sponsors into the program. Something like that would make the Grand a little Grander.

4. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

I'm told that last year the SCTP Tournament was held in conjunction with the ATA. This year the SCTP/NSSF decided to go it without the ATA.

Augie

5. Riverrunt

Riverrunt Member

The scores are posted on the SCTP web site. As a coach, for three squads of SCTP shooters, the way the NSSF/SCTP ran this shoot was much easier than in the past. The SCTP used their own scoring software which made it quicker for the coaches to verify their squads and cashier. As this was a team event and not for individual score it eliminated the need to classify each shooter. Last year it took approx. 1.5-2 hours to go through all three lines with Stuarts system. This year it took ten minutes to verify my squads and cashier for them. As a coach I do believe that this was a much improved system than in the past.

John Harden
    SCTP Coach Roachdale Gun Club

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
2008 sctp results
john sctp coach

sctp shooting results

sctp shooting scores