1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SCTP National Championship

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ronbo142, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

From the NSSA Webpage:

This year’s SCTP National Championship will be one for the record books. A turnout of more than 2,100 trap, skeet and sporting clays shooters is expected July 31 to August 5 at the World Shooting and Recreational Complex in Sparta, Ill. Pre-registration for trap totals 1,640 with 356 for skeet and 338 for sporting clays. Shooters competing in two disciplines number 240. Triple-discipline shooters total 56.

Ronbo

2. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

That's an impressive turnout of SCTP participants - a little better than 20% of total SCTP registered shooters.

Does the ATA get a 1 in 5 showing to the Grand??

3. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Well, happy to say that I'll be one of those trapshooters...I also plan on shooting the first day of the Grand. See everyone there! Josh

4. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

I will also be there, this is my first trip to Sparta. Will they be many vendors there during the SCTP shoot?

5. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

The way it sounds, most all of the vendors will be there for the SCTP nationals too. This will be my first trip to Sparta as well, looking forward to seeing all of the trapshooters. Josh

6. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

Thanks Josh, good luck in Sparta.

Dillon Horn, KY-Morgan-Elliott Claycrushers, squad 43.

7. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

The vendor question:

I am going down this afternoon to shoot some skeet, last year the place was just overrun with shooters during the SCTP so I believe all of the vendors will be on site and open for business!

Ronbo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.