1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SCTP in Michigan

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blooper, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blooper

blooper TS Member

are there any SCTP trap coaches in Michigan that have seen a schedule of this years events?? ....I've sent emails to both state directors without reply ..I know about the Dundee & State shoot, but,is this all we are having??

2. BWF55

BWF55 TS Member

Blooper,

I also coach a SCTP team in Michigan and also have heard nothing. Last year there wasn't much either as far as Sctp shoots go. The first couple years there were 3 - 4 shoots before the state shoot. Seems to be going backwards in Michigan. Any other coaches in MI. know whats going on ?

3. blooper

blooper TS Member

4. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

I too am an SCTP Coach in Michigan. I have called Lori Wrenn, Trap State Director. She does NOT have any other "official" SCTP trap shoots scheduled. However, she said we could arrange any locally if we wanted too. I am in SW MI and am trying to get a shoot going with Dowagiac, St. Joe (my club), and any others on the west side (or anywhere alse) of the state. Our will probbly not be a registered one. It is unfortunate that we can't get more set up. Lori says she is very busy with her business and being a single parent and all.

So who wants to shoot? and when?

Leslie York

5. blooper

blooper TS Member

thats really unfortunate that the coaches (us) have to arrange shoots ourselves especially how we have TWO state trap directors....we have put way too much time and money into coaching these kids to be forgotten this way.....I have had ZERO reponse to my emails from both of them.....I talked to a number of coaches at Michigan's team shoot and they all reflected the same story....if we are forced to organize the shoots for these kids ourselves your're right, why register it...why do we need the SCTP for that matter!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

michigan sctp