1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SCTP / AIM Season opener at kingsburg gun club Nov

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by marc92040, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marc92040

marc92040 Member

We Would like to welcome all the youth shooter to join us at kingsburg Gun Club on November 5th for a 200 bird shoot

this is an SCTP / AIM shoot see flyer below

everyone is welcome to shoot, SCTP, AIM, 4H, CYSSA, YES (PITA) , all individuals, clubs, teams or high schools will be able to participate.

format will be SCTP / AIM classifications

Questions Contact Marc Billen at CASCTP@gmail.com

marc92040_2009_02076.jpg

2. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

This is going to be a great shoot for ALL youth shooters!!!! Pleanty of good targets and great competition to start the year off right. We intend to have a couple of more shoots for youth only prior to the REAL California State Championships this coming year....

With that said I feel that in light of a few e-mails I have recently received I need to throw in my two cents about this shoot and about SCTP/AIm in California in general.

Regardless of whatever youth program a child shot for in 2010/2011 they are welcome to shoot in this youth opener. If a child entered a registered ATA shoot and won money or a buckle they are eligible to shoot as a SCTP or AIM shooter.

Please, to whomever in the Northern California area that is feeding the kids and their parents some horrid misinformation, I wish you would just stop!!!!Just because a kid went to a registered ATA shoot and won a buckle or money this does not disqualify him/her from being in the SCTP/AIM program. Just the opposite, we encourage youth to shoot as much as they like!!If a child shot in a different youth program other than the SCTP/AIM programs they are more than welcome at ANY shoot at ANY time. We have NEVER told a kid that they could not shoot at a shoot. We of the AIM/SCTP/ CGSTA have ALWAYS welcomed all youth shooters at all shoots. We will not turn away any youth shooter EVER!!Yes we have a membership (CGSTA/ATA) and we have rules, but as with any sport these are in place for all involved.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to conatact me at anytime. You can e-mail and I will send you my phone #. We look forward to seeing all youth shooters this year and wish them good luck in all the shoots that they decide to attens this year.

Kym Hughes

CGSTA Secreary

3. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.