1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

script message

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by dhip, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhip

dhip Active Member

Ever since the 1st of the year,while I'm on Trapshooters.com trying to read threads a message pops up saying a script is running and causing explorer to run slowly,it ask if I want to stop the script or not.Doesn't seem to matter if I check yes or no,within a few moments the same warning pops up.Only happens on Trapshooters site,didn't know if moderator or someone else might know wha's causing it.Never had it before.

Doug H.

2. dhip

dhip Active Member

windows xp,,explorer,,Mc Afee as supplied by Verizon

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Could it be the internet service your subscribed to is too slow? Does Verizon offer a faster package? My provider had different packages, of course the better package the higher price. lol

I also have Explorer, XP and Mc Afee and I don't have those problems.

4. ctreay

ctreay Member

I have XP, Windows 7, and Time Warner Road Runner. I get the same message once in a while, not to ofton though. I refresh and it goes away.

ctreay

5. dhip

dhip Active Member

well seems if I hit yes to stop running the script it takes about 2 times ,then it settles down.I can live with it,just annoying.

Doug H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.