1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Script Error message again

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by dhip, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhip

dhip Active Member

Well it's back.I belive about a year ago I had the same problem.When ever I'm on this site a message pops up saying a script is running and it might cause explorer to not run properly.I have a choice to stop reading script,or not.Usually I hit stop,then it takes a short time to load thread.Happens almost every other thread.Today I wen tinto advanced settings and unchecked script debugging,thinking that might solve problem.Sooo,a new message pops up saying there are errors on the website.and to check NO if I'm not testing the site.Well it pops up as much as other message did.Sooo,I checked don't show this anymore.No,I don't get any message,but a definite hesitation between threads.I'm running XP in case that matters.I know last year I reported it here on the site.I believe a moderator asked what system I had.Then miracously the problem dissappeared funtil about a month ago.Soooo,if any moderator or owner of site knows anything that was done a year ago to eliminate problem,can you do it again?Don't know of anything that can be done on this end since my system says there's an error on website.

Doug H.

2. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

Try updating your Java script program, usually for free. Not the site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.