1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Screwed up Tax System !!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 635 G, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Here's how our tax system seems to benefit the Illegals. They come in & file, even though the Soc Sec # on the W-2 doesn't co-inside with the ITN # the Gov't gives the illegals so they can file. the IRS wants them to file, even though when they file they all do it as Head of Household with at least 2 children, either a son, daughter,niece,nephew or grandchild. I have yet to see any of them have much more over $200.00 Income Tax withheld. Had one this eve that made $36,000 & paid $125 in Fed Income Tax Withholding for the year, he got back $6800 from the Fed. Each & everyone has qualified for Earned Income Credit, Child Tax Credit, Additional Child Tax Credit. I have not seen a single filing for a Married filing Jointly or Separate or Single. They average about $4500 each on their Federal Refund, & have only seen one balance due on his state.That's hard to do in NC & the State usually gets theirs. We were told last night that if the Names on the ITN & W-2's match it's OK to file them even if the W-2's have bogus Soc Sec #'s. Before we had file them no matter what names & Soc Sec number were used if they filed under an ITN. An ITN is a # the gov't issues to an illegal to use in place of a Soc. Sec # for tax filing purposes only. The only thing they are not screwing us on is Soc. Sec. Tax.They can't get around paying that. You have to figure they are cheating if they file as Head of Household with a wad of kids but doesn't qualify for Child Care Credit. Who is watching the children? Some may be up & up but I guarantee you a whole lot more are not. As I have said I have yet to see a M-----n that didn't file as Head of Household. You tell me how one supports 3 children on $1300. a year. Must really use the $4500 refund very wisely during the year huh ?

I have been watching the Head of Household filing by them for 3 weeks, like I said not a single M-----n has been anything else. And very few of them have been legals. We average about 60 returns a day & probably 55 returns are the above filing status. The other 5 are poor white folks who pay thru the nose.

Stop and think about how much money we are talking about here. 15 million illegals in the U.S. Just say 2/3of them average $4500.00 refund--$4,500,000,000,. Are you Mad,Sick, Me too.

This was sent to me by a fellow shooter---who does tax returns,

Phil Berkowitz

2. GRR

GRR TS Member

ttt

3. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Just another reason to abolish the income tax. The second and third reasons were nominated to Cabinet positions...

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

The IRS made some half-a$$ed attempt to stop this abuse by requiring paid preparers to fill out a form 8867 to show that they did "due diligence" in
    making sure that the earned income credit was legitimate. Unfortunately, the penalty is only $ 100 for each return, and they're probably making so much money preparing those phony returns, that they can afford the few that they get caught on - if they ever get caught.

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

The whole thing makes me sick. As an nation we are circling the drain. Soon to be a third world nation.

6. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Dickgtax, they don't get caught all they have to do is show that the "due diligence" questions were asked and the proper answers were returned and documented. It is a poor way to run a railroad,,,,, J.Woolsey

7. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

I didn't think anybody was blaming any race, it's the screwed up IRS that is the problem. Anyone could use the tactics 635G described, with the same results. If they had the nerve and will to be dishonest. J.Woolsey

8. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

221, They have all the papers needed. Three or four Social Security cards and at least four names. I've seen it for years in the construction industry. It's not the tax preparers as you suggest. It's the easy to cheat on tax laws we have in place. H&R Block cant just throw them out because they suspect them to be cheats? Now that would be racial profiling huh? I don't blame the business, it's as usual our inept Govt. J.W.

9. GRR

GRR TS Member

I sent the first post to my Senator in Wisconsin, Sen Feingold and asked what He's going to do about it. I will let you know when I hear back, if ever.

Gary

P.S. Maybe you all should do the same thing!

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.