1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Screwed myself up good.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by birdtracker, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Well tuesday I had a severe injury at work to my right shoulder and neck. I have no movement in my right shoulder and vertebray damage in the neck. The great thing is my wife taking care of me.I will be out of shooting for alittle while but will still go to the clubs after surgery permits.I wanted to let my trapshooting family know. Take care. Don

2. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Don got your email. Sorry about your bad luck with injury. Will still try and get with you on shotgun. Could not get everyone together on it at state shoot. Hope everything comes out okay. Paul

3. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Sorry to hear that Don. Been a while since we shot but I don't shoot anywhere near as much I did a few years back.

My money situation has improved but the need to shoot is just not there. I haven't shot registered all year. Even the state was not available this year for me. The Cardinal Classic after the Grand may I hope be a first this year.

Hope to see you there but that would be pushing your recovery quite a bit.

So maybe I can get with you at the state next year.

Rock

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.