1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Screwed by Cabela's

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I feel your pain, but it's minor cmpared to some of the crap they pull. I had one card that kept continuously moving the due date so they could jab me with a 39 dollar late fee.

I mean, it's not like they didn't loot the whole damn country as it is.

These are the manifestations of a society gone mad, held hostage by the forces of usury.

I wonder how long it is before they figure out how to bloodsuck on the debit cards.

Bankers and lawyers, how would we ever live without them.

HM

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

the next meltdown is going to be the credit card industry as soon as the same ones who cant afford a mortgage stop paying the card payments. remember bill said so 11-2-2008 @ 9:37 am est

Bill

3. jamiebanker

jamiebanker Member

Hey guys, this fee was actually implemented by VISA, not Cabelas or the bank that issues their card. VISA went public through a initial public stock offering within the past year. Now, in their quest to increase profits for their shareholders (they were formally an association), they have instituted a new fee called an "International Service Assesment" that is charged for any transaction that occurs at any merchant outside of the United States. The fee was not charged by Cabelas or their issuing bank, but by VISA USA, INC. Still stinks, but not Cabelas fault.

Jamie

4. oletymer

oletymer Member

Take a minute and look at the current currency situation. Our currency is going down the drain.

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

The money will need to be changed at some point. Better own real estate, gold, silver etc.

6. rpw

rpw TS Member

i hate getting screwed as much as the next guy but i feel much better when i purchase something from the little guy. most of the time i can still get a kiss.

7. chuckles

chuckles Member

You can own all the real estate, gold and silver you like but what are you going to do when the other 200 million or so decide they have had enough and take to the streets with baseball bats, knifes and guns....

regards

8. M-16

M-16 TS Member

Shot every one that try's to get into my house or threatens me

9. The Kolar Kid

The Kolar Kid TS Member

They are just speading the wealth guys, get used to it if Obama is elected... Really makes me sick to my stomach thinking about what that guy will do...

KK

10. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

My Father told me during the great depression his 2 most valued possesions was his Stevens 12ga SxS and his fishing tackle, screw the gold etc. Living in the far part of Illinois by the Garden of the Gods he knew they were going to eat.What season is it, hungry season, anything is on the menu.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.