1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

screening shot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jbmOU, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

Where do you get the screens used to seperate "garbage" from the good shot?

2. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

You don't. You make what you need. You sit down in front of the TV with a metal bucket pan or what ever and drill till you are so sick of drilling. This will take hours to do. You first find what size drill bit lets the size shoot you want through say the bucket. Now you have seperated the larget pieces from the smaller ones. You now have to decide if you are happy with what you have or do you find the smaller drill bit to make another bucket so the shot you want does not fall through the holes but the smaller stuff does.

3. virg

virg Member

Use a vegetable collendar, drill extra holes if disred, I now have trays about 14" square and thousands of holes, can sort 500# in 10-15 minutes. I have several of the old veg. collandars. Virg

4. PATRICK L HOGAN

PATRICK L HOGAN TS Member

you can get perferated metal, i got two sizes .010 and .090 roled them into sleaves caped the bottoms ( like a coffee can but twice the size ) made a stand to turn them on and vwala over 7 1/2 wont go through the.010 and 7 1/2 wont go through the .090 so all at once i separate 7 1/2, 8 and to large ( to be re procesed.

i work at a fab shop so this was easy it all cane from scrap bin. ask around at your club you may have some one there that works at a fab shopthat can do the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.