1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Scott Walker campaign sign.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Posting for Steve Mainus. Mike.

[​IMG]

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Hope he wins

3. charleyj10

charleyj10 TS Member

What state is this?

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Wisconsin, recall vote in June.

The Democrat Party has stopped funding this recall election.

5. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

This is an important election not only for Wisconsin but also for America. This election will validate the election of 2010 and the repudiation of the liberal agenda. Let's pray that Wal;ker wins and that it is the precursor to Obama's defeat in November and the DEMS's control of the Senate. I(n the next 4 years there will be at least 2 new Supreme Couirt Justices appointed. If we don't have a Republican President and Senate, this country is cooked.

6. sktshtr

sktshtr TS Member

What Birdogs said. Scott Walker is one of the good guys. You should hear the lies that the union left is trying to push. Shamefull. But, that's the left.
    Mike

7. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I need to publicly thank Mike for posting my picture. For those of you not in our back yard, you have no idea what we have gone through for the past 13 months. This sign took a lot of effort and money to become what you see here. I bought my first house from the realtor whose yard it is in. A truly good guy. We are ready and EXCITED to vote on June 5th. The public union onslaught, directed from D.C., has truly been their Alamo.They are all in, and know if they lose, they are sunk. If you live in Wisconsin, PLEASE,PLEASE vote for Scott Walker on June 5th.

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Remember Ohio. $60,000,000 spent to defeat our Governor's bid to cut state employee union benefits.

9. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I hope and pray Wisconson keeps Scott Walker. Wild Bill

10. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Quite surprised to see Thompson listed on the sign! (McCallum should have also been mentioned)
    At least the person who made the sign up had things correct when Tommy was also named as a culprit. Most think it's all Doyle's fault because that's what the current Administration and Party leaders keep saying, so it must be true.
    Thompson used to be a hero to all Republicans. My how the mighty have fallen.

Tim

11. Fox32

Fox32 Member

I too hope he wins. However, how many of you donated any money to Scott Walker. I gave $50.00 and I am from Texas! I urge ALL of you to put your money with your mouth is and give a few bucks to Scott. You can visit his webiste to donate! Great sign!

www.scottwalker.org

12. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Wisconsin if you remember is where those GUTLESS democrat politicians left the state so as to not have to vote on an anti union law. Now that is a HATE crime. Please support Scott Walker!!!!!!!!!!

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I just got back form a trip to SD. In the country, Walker signs are 90 plus per cent. In the city it's about 60-40.

HM

14. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

This is the biggest brain washing in modern times. It is ALL about breaking unions and taking hard fought benefits away from regular working people. As a retired public sector Firefighter/Paramedic it makes me sick that this one hand puppet can convince so many how "good" we have it. Hey I got an idea lets out source all of it to someone in China!!!!! Yep you call 911 a bell rings in Hong Kong......you get what you pay for.....Thanks to that POS Walker my amount that I pay for my family plan went from a reasonable amount to $687.65 a MONTH.....thats right a month. The best part...I cannot even opt out and come back to the plan at a later date. I drop the plan and I am done. HOW MANY of you that have posted pay this for your health Ins.???? Yes bash away at all of us that make between 60-80k after putting in 25-30 years......How dare us want the same thing for our familys that you have......Mr Walker can rot in HELL!!

GS

PS I have droped my INS. How will I be counted once I file for BK because I will not be able to pay for all of my medical bills????? Anyone????

15. midalake

Here are a couple of "must see" you tube videos....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX69a45LFLI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqhtUTyqVOY

GS

16. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Gee midilake, I really feel sorry for you, my wife and I have to pay right at $1500 for our insurance

But I guess you deserve it free because you worked so hard for what 20 maybe 30 yrs? A hell of a bunch of us put in more and are still at it

You knew what the gig was when you hired on then got some damned union in there to hose the people who you were supposed to serve, and are now blaming the people who paid your wages because the bank is broke

17. Fox32

Fox32 Member

Hey midalake, check out www.unionfacts.com

18. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

Well midalake has one good point regarding brain washing and it appears midalake is the one brain washed. I have been self employed since 1979 and I have to pay all my health insurance and retirement. I will never figure out why these public sector union members think some one else "the tax payer" should have to pay there benefits while are taxes continue to rise and some tax payers can't afford insurance for them selves. In Wisconsin as well as many other states the unions have killed the goose that lays the golden egg and listen to the cry.

Imagine this a live stock feeder call it the tax payer. Laying next to it is a big fat pig call that the union. Sucking of the tits of that big fat pig about 14 of them call them the democrats. Take away the feed and listen to the squeal.

Last Feb. when Scott Walker spoke at the CPAC meeting I sent him a $100.00 contribution. The facts are simple the public sector unions and there bought and paid for democrats have and will put many cities in a financial crunch.

19. vmthtr in green bay

vmthtr in green bay Member

Poor Midalake. Welcome to the real world pally. We pay $600 per 6 months for our family of 4, with a $1000 deductible. We work hard and make a lot less than you. Won't hear me crying for you.

20. midalake

"Poor Midalake. Welcome to the real world pally. We pay $600 per 6 months for our family of 4, with a $1000 deductible. We work hard and make a lot less than you. Won't hear me crying for you."

So if you hit your deductible you pay $1,600 every 6mos? Did I get something wrong? My 6mo rate [for 2] would be $4125.90.....I don't care how hard you work, you need to check your math..........and maybe I need to call your Ins. Co.

GS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.