1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***SCOTT MESSENGER WINS INFINITY!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bob Schultz, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Congratulations to Scott Messenger of Winona MN!! He was the lucky winner of the North Carolina INFINITY SHOTGUN raffle drawing this evening at the HOF banquet. He purchased his winning ticket from Dennis Taylor at the Grand American this past August.

I would like to thank all the folks who purchased tickets. $12,000.00 was raised for the NC Hall of Fame Home Grounds. NC has a great facility with a new air-conditioned club house. Beautiful fields with great targets. Please come and visit us at one of the four annual shoots.

I am grateful for all your support,

Kind Regards and Congrats again to Scott!

Bob Schultz

2. SCOTT MESSENGER

SCOTT MESSENGER TS Member

I still can't believe it. I was at a friends house tonight and my cell phone rang. I didn't recognize the number but I did answer the phone. It was Ken Duncan calling from their HOF Banquet. He said that my name was drawn for winning the Infinity Shotgun. My knees almost buckled to the floor. I just couldn't believe it. I thanked him very much and asked if Bob Schultz was there. Bob had just left the banquet so I called him on my cell phone. Bob said he was just going to call me. I asked him if it was true and he said "YES". Man, what a surprise. I will be going to Missouri next week to the Fall Handicap and pick it up from Bob. It's 10:00 at night here in Winona, MN and I'm still pinching myself. I can't wait!

3. thunder

thunder Active Member

It couldn't go to a better guy, Congrats Scott enjoy.

Andy

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Good for you, Scott. Congrats!

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Congratulations. Shoot it well.

6. Twixter

Twixter Member

Scott:

Congradulations. It's about time something went your way. I'll be talking to you tomorrow.

Mick

7. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Scott,

Congratulations! Mark and I were both so thrilled to hear you'd won--it's such a beautiful gun.

Sally

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Nice shot Scotty. Adn for those unfamaliar with Scot He is one of our top area shooters. I do hope there is a "learning curve" fo rhim and his new Infinity, cause we need a break.

Congrats.

9. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Congratulations Scott. At least i got to look at it in Sparta. Shoot it well and enjoy. Gary lied to me, he didn't have the winner and neither did I. Oh well. Bob

10. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

Scott congrats man and shoot it well, thanks to everyone who bought tickets and helped NC....we sure had alot of fun picking on each other about who had the winning ticket....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Turns out MrkSLC didn't win and neither did I!!! How about it MrkSLC????

11. guido

guido Member

Scott Who???

Guido

12. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Congrats Scott. Good going. Can't wait to see it.

13. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

This is just great. Scott was the one that got Dennis DeVault to donate one of his great Infinitys for our Minnesota State youth benefit auction. Scott and Dennis were sitting side by side during our auction and Dennis commented to Scott what a great response we were getting to the items offered for sale and Scott told Dennis he should put one of his fine guns in next years auction. Dennis, being the guy he is said "done". Now Scott will be shooting his own Infinity.

Scott recently lost his wife after a long illness. Maybe there is a guy up there evening the score a bit. Congratulations Scott and thanks for the help you've given me and the Minnesota Trap Shooters association. Thanks also to Bob and Dennis for all that you have done to support trap shooting across the country.

Mark Zauhar

14. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

congrats scott enjoy the new gun Andy Pells

15. Duluth Fatboy

Duluth Fatboy Banned User Banned

Sounds GREAT Scott, looking forward to seeing your new shotgun and shooting with you next year. George Pappas

16. crmeyer

crmeyer Member

Congrat's Scott !

17. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hey Scott,

Tal Seger gave me the news last night at home, What a great and congratulations on winning the gun. I hope that you shoot it well. I will be talking to ytou this week. If you get a chance send me your e-mail address and I can add you to our e-mail list.

Dennis DeVault

18. below 0

below 0 TS Member

I couldn't be more pleased. What a great surprise when I opened up trapshooters and read the Great News...Couldn't happen to a nicer guy..See ya soon...Odie

19. sle081

sle081 Member

Scott congradulations what a great stroke of luck!!! You might have to put the Ljutic into the "retirement" closet and work the new one!! For those who are not in the know Scott has been a welcome "stand in" on the World Infamous Minnesota Dog Squad"

DOG

20. dward

dward Member

Scott,

Congrats on winning the gun but so sorry to hear about your loss. I remember the two of you stopping in at one of our jackpot shoots at MPLS Gun Club a while back. Thanks for all you do for MN trapshooting.......the gun couldn't have found a better home!

Dan Ward

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.