1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Scott K

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Hello Scott, hows the new set up. Scott, being one of the few shot makers who have showed their set up in full working order, do you have any plans on maybe selling shot or doing a WWs for shot trade? If so What would be your exchange rate. I really liked your videos from your old system and hope to see a new version soon. You know you could probably make a instructional video and sell it. good shooting PS to ellen if she reads this, Maybe you should put a small video if Jim Stewart test running one of his shot makers. If I am going to be paying more for used lead I really need to think about getting a shotmaker of my own. No time right now though.

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

3. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

I have tried to put pictures on this forum to no avail so how am I supposed to put a video on when I am technology unable to do so?
    I have read all of the "instructions" from several posters and I still come up with nothing.
    I'll leave the technical stuff to ScottK and look forward to seeing his new set-up also. Like Mr. Stewart, Scott is one of a kind and none no better.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Thanks Ellan, maybe there is a film/photo school in the area that will do it? It took me for ever to get the photo thing working

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.