1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Scott Johnson I am still waiting for you

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Lead Miner, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I was at the Montana State Shoot to meet the famous Scott Johnson. There are some very fine folks in Montana I found out. But this Scott fellow was a different story to say the least. He claimed to be some kind of wanna be tough guy. Said he wrestled in high school
    Well he must have been in the 98 pound class. This guy actually wanted to box me. Or was it that he wanted to try to fight his way out of a wet cardboard box. Whatever. Anyway when I ran across him drinking beer after the shoot he said that he was going to drink two more beers to build up the courage to kick my butt. Well he never has shown up yet. Evidently he is all talk and no show. Or maybe there is not enough beer in Montana for him to build up enough courage. He did have a very nice wife though. More than he deserves. Lol. He said that he was nicer to her in private than he was in public. I will be going after this Scott fellow at a later date and this time I will be drinking beer with him so that he don't get so brave. Terry

P.S. Thanks Montana for a great shoot and lots of friendly folks in Billings.

2. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

Terry you big dam Bully, I did want to start knocking the bull sh&t out of you but I was afraid my arms would get tired long before I relieved you of the generous amount you are full of, (I am laughing my a$$ off rereading your comments). I needed a couple more beers and a stool to stand on so I could hit you, well Ivan was buying beer and I didn't want to miss out and then I couldn't find a stool and then I forgot. But about 8:00 I remembered again, but figured a man as elderly as you was in bed a long time ago. And then I felt sorry for Nancy............On the serious side.
    Thanks for the opportunity to meet you and your daughter...um I mean wife Nancy. It was my pleasure. Montana folks are the salt of the earth and now you hard headed sauer kraut German cornhusker know that it is true. You take care Terry it was fun. Scott

p.s. there ain't nothing famous about me, you are getting me mixed up with 90T Joe from New Mexico!

3. Lead Miner

Here is one of those Montana campers.
    leadminer_2008_220428.jpg

4. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Terry,
    You have to have permission to post photos of people's trailers. And you didn't get mine.

Remove it immediately before I get too many offers.

Rick in MT

Thanks for bringing me the wads.

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Dang, looks to be a "literalist" camp-site? :)

HAP

6. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Scott Johnson, SIR If you are going to talk about ME, PLEASE get the NAME Right. It is JOE90T NOT 90TJOE. Wish i could have been to y'all's State Shoot but, was in Jellystone with someone MUCH MUCH Prettier---My Wife vickie. Have Fun-Shoot Good Joe joe90t

7. ShotStop

ShotStop Dedicatedto keeping gun clubs open and shooting.

The funniest part of that trailer is that it has a lock on the door.

8. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

It's not funny. The lock is to keep them inside.

Danny

9. T-bone 23

T-bone 23 Member

Hap, I don't think thats Literalists theres no sheep.

10. Lead Miner

Oh Fellas there is more. These guys still wear their side arm revolvers while shooting trap. Terry

11. Scott Johnson

Terry you sumbitch that IS Ricks trailer and he is gonna be pissed when he see's it. Yes he herded sheep but no he was not like Denny Spurling, Sue and I can vouch for Rick, he has always kept it with a woman.....................Scott

12. Scott Johnson

90T Joe, when are you gonna introduce me to Vickie, I am guessing she may be a cougar and "may" want to meet a younger guy. Watch out for Terry, he is another giant, picking on us average sized guys. I did note that his wife Nancy is considerably younger than him.............and had a sparkle in her eye......oops sorry Terry, she told me not to tell. Scott

13. Lead Miner

Hey Scott, I am confused. Who is This Sue? I was thinking your wifes name was Charlene. That nice 5'9" blonde that you were with when you sent your cousin to buy a dress. Terry oops!!!! maybe I was supposed to keep that quiet.

14. Scott Johnson

Terry, now I will type slow so you get it, Sue is Ricks wife, Charlene is a girl I dated in high school (100 years ago) Betty is the woman I am currently married too, so you simple simon do you get it yet? Vickie is the cougar Joe is married too. Eweeee is Deny's woman or ah I mean partner..........Scott

15. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

I gotta go to Montana...Sounds like fun

16. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

TERRY!

I told you to take the pic off.......now what am I going to do. All these offers. Sue will be pissed if I sell it.

Rick in MT

17. Scott Johnson

Mondamtanans are the funnist people around wait till you meet Ivan Dieref and Rick Dorr, we all love to have a drink, visit and laugh. Ivan will have your sides sore with laughing, funniest SOB I ever met. Great Falls is the state shoot next year, great targets, fun club and high scores. All the best people we know all carry guns. Scott

18. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

I got to figure how to get this cork out of my windpipe! Tron will be PROUD! Jeff

19. Scott Johnson

One night at Billings we were arm wrestling, so I get the bully giant Terry, well we say ready set go, and the little b$tch sqeualed like a 4th grade girl when I spanked his arm on the table...............then I woke up. Scott

Joe 90T help me out here a little

20. Lead Miner

Its past my bedtime. Yawn