1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SCOT K. SHOT MAKER

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 686, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686

686 TS Member

scot k did you ger your black max in and what double drippers did you get? i have jimmy stewart bm double 7 1/2. boy does it cook. i get 75-100 lbs per hr. i am learning to make clean lead ingets now and the right size. i was going to run it 3 hrs yesterday afternoon but got stuck in my barn by a big rain. wound up with 4 1/2 hrs. i have a pump and raditor so my coolent stays around 125 de. i am using dot type 3 brake fluid. have a good day and thinks for your pictures .

2. sharktown

sharktown Member

Scot,

What manufacturer and model pump do you use?

Guy

3. 686

686 TS Member

it is a pro con pump. bought it used off ebay with motor. got the ratior there also. i use a metal wire shelf units you get at sams club. about 3' hi 3'L 2' wide with rollers . i bolter the ratior on thr side , put the pump on the bottom shelf, and made a metal frame to sit on top to hold the shot maker and collent tank. i ran two hoses to the collent tank. one sucks hot collent out the ather returns cool colent back. i have an over flow pan the tank sits in. i will try to take some pictures and post them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.