1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

scoring stand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gasman03, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gasman03

gasman03 Member

I am looking for plans to make a scoring stand. Anyone have any ideas?

Corey

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

If you do make them make sure the bottom step is low enough for us old volunteers. The ones at some shoots require giving me a boost.

3. C H S

C H S TS Member

I have a .jpg file of the dimensions (plans) for a chair made of square steel tubing that someone posted in this forum a while back. It might give you a starting point. If interested, send a email address to the alias I posted above.

Andy

4. Straight99

Straight99 Member

Shotgun Sports Magazine had some that were real nice a few years back. Maybe you could ask them?

5. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Someone from years ago had two of them made out of pipe. They appear to have been bent from muffler pipe material although I don't know for certain and the other old timers aren't sure. They are much lighter than wood and move easily because they were made with skids of the same material. The legs are flared out to the side with a extra piece of aluminum as a step for us old farts to get up. In my 15 years as a member we Haven't had any repairs needed although they are stored under the overhang roof. Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.