1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Scorer's Chair

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kooz25, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Scorer

I would like to know if any clubs are using the scorer's chair from Advance sign

I would like to here any pro's or cons. Are club is looking at buying 3 of there chairs

Thank You For your in put

Kooz

2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Bought two... the chairs are extremely sturdy... BUT if there is weak spot to the design, it is the swing-out writing surface... the carriage bolt "hinge" design is not real durable... so we removed them both.

Otherwise going on nearly ten years, unprotected from the elements and still looking great!

BTW, we also bought two of the double sided gun racks and a single side collapsible rack...

Jay Spitz
    Naperville

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Everything they have is good quality and I think Jay will attest to fact HEAVY. :)

4. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

We have two and are quite happy with them.

We did add an additional step in front for the older pharts and short leggers (me)

5. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

We have 2 at Mallard and they are very good . Same is true about the swing out shelf , should be closed at the end of the day . I added a wider 3/8 washer for better support but it still will sag when in the open position . WE will add more benches and gun racks to our club from Advanced Sign this summer .

6. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Oh yes... definitely in agreement with Bob on the weight comment... but with their solid wheels which have held up nicely and the chairs are relatively easy to move over grassy surfaces after balancing them - even when wet...

The gun racks don't sag. I can't recall the price, but getting the service we have, a very good value.

Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

advance sign trap shooting chairs

swing out top for a scorers chair

swing out top for a trap scorers chair