1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

scorekeeper chair

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shooters dad, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooters dad

shooters dad TS Member

trying to build scoekeepers chair for traprange looking for height of chair or drawing

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

You can buy them for less then you can build them. But if that is not what you can do then when building a chair keep in mind ease getting in and out of the chair, wind, rain and room in the chair for those who are not to small. Wheels are a must. Where to find plans I don't know. Just draw something out and look it over with the builder.

3. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have a couple of releases, if you're interested.

Ed Yanchok

4. Carol Lister

Carol Lister TS Member

Click thumb for a half size image, then click the half size for a full size...

[​IMG]</img>

Carol Lister

5. Straight99

Straight99 Member

Shotgun Sports magazine had plans about 10 years ago. They looked real nice. You might be able to find the back issue.

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Carol I hope you don't mind I resized your picture to see if it could be made more readable and also see if the spec. on measurements are easier to see

Bob Lawless

[​IMG]

7. Carol Lister

Carol Lister TS Member

I don't mind at all, but I think zooming in on the 59% image that the thumbnail links to gives even a clearer image of the measurements than the blowup you posted.

I've split the original image in two; capture them both, print them and reassemble into one page.

<a href="http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu88/CE_Lister/?action=view&current=score_keeper_chair_L.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu88/CE_Lister/?action=view&current=score_keeper_chair_3_Rjpg.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Carol Lister

8. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

The club has around 8 they are not using in storage. Most likely can be had at a bargain price. Angle iron with wheels. If interested let me know and I will see if they can be sold. Transportation may be a problem.

Rock

Jim

9. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Where are you located Jim? Just some thoughts to Carols drawing: Make the seat large enough for big butts and a cushion. Make the back tall enough for full back support and tilt it back so as to not be pitched forward.

10. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

You might want to look at these chairs. Just supplying all the information I have.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
drawings for trap scorers chair

scorekeeper chair for trap

scorer chair trap

trap shooting score chairs

trap shooting scoring chairs