1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Score One for te Liberals

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by stokinpls, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Also, someone would attempt to "spread the wealth" using this country's idea as a pattern. Kenya, Zimbabwe, the U.S., what's the difference?

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Obama has proven to be far more radical and destructive than anyone could have imagined. He has us on the fast road to our own destruction. Our nation has never been run by a bigger group of idiots than Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, Frank...(fill in the name of your favorite liberal). It is sad. I didn't think anyone could be worse than Clinton. I was wrong. I was trillions and trillions of times wrong.

3. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I said the day after he got elected that America was finished. At the time I though it was a little hyperbole. I was more right than I thought. It would be impossible to exaggerate the damage these liberal dems are doing to our country.

4. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Keep your powder dry and ammo ready. You may need it sooner than you think...

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I knew we were toast when he said his economc thinking was most influenced by Keynes.

HM

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I read that a baby born today's share of the national debt is 22,000 dollars. With current debt projections their share will be over 50,000 by the time they are 10. Thank you Obama. Thank you big government.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.