1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

score buster side shields

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by webman, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webman

webman TS Member

Does anyone know of a website for the score buster side shields that attach to your shooting glasses. Steve

2. webman

webman TS Member

3. Rich V.

Rich V. Member

Steve... I think its Norm Gilmoure and his e-mail is gotahavit@comcast.net. He now has velcro attachement.

Rich V...

4. MX/MT

MX/MT TS Member

Haven't tried recently but it used to be www.scorebuster.com.

5. happy

happy Member

I have the score buster blinders. $22.00 covers shipping. Call 815-942-2314 or 815-942 2788 for store. I'll be at Michigans state shoot. I have the magnets also if you want the old style. Norm Gilmoure

6. webman

webman TS Member

Thank you gentlemen I appreciate your quick response

7. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

This is a bit windy, but here's a new blinder on the market....sold on eBay @ $7.50 for 2 pairs

Introducing, the newly designed Dennis Cates' Trap Shooting Blinders. These trap shooting blinders are unique in appearance and a step above the competition. Check out these features:

Designed to fit 3/4 to 1 inch in front of your glasses. This increases the effectiveness of the blinders by fully isolating you from the movements of other shooters on the trap line.
    These blinders are made from 100% fabric. Unlike the competition who make their blinders from plastic and/or paper, these blinders can "breathe", which eliminates fogging of your glasses on those hot shooting days.
    Compact design. The overall design of these blinders are smaller then the competition, but their isolating effect is great. This compact design allows more cooling air to pass through to your skin and face.
    Non-reflective interior facing. The inside fabric of these blinders is made from non-reflective fabric to eliminate sunglare.
    The interior cavity which holds the blinders to the shooting glasses is made of re-enforced fabric.
    Durable. These blinders are not "throwaways". They are made of 100% fabric with a 1/8 inch fibrous center. You can fold them, roll them up, stuff them in your equipment bag, and when you need them, they will maintain their shape. When they get dirty from hours of use on the trap line, throw them in the washing machine with your other clothes. NO BLEACH PLEASE.
    10 day money back guarantee. If after 10 days you are not completely satisfied with Dennis Cates' Trap Shooting Blinders, return them for a complete refund.
    Enjoy FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48 States.
    Each individual order consists of two pairs of blinders, just as the picture shows. For One-Of-A-Kind, custom made blinders designed specifically for you, go to www.dcatestrapshootingblinders.com.

8. guncase

guncase TS Member

Too bad they are on E-bay,,, I will not go thru the trouble of working with E-bay and paypal. Why not put an address here??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dennis cates trapshooting blinders

score busters blinders